In Voice massage the muscles, which are part of breathing and sound production, are treated with classic massage. The aim is to reduce muscle tension and relax the chest area.
Muscles that are part of the voice production and treated in Voice massage are the middle and upper body muscles, muscles in the neck, throat, head and face. Breathing muscles and the tongue are also treated.
Voice massage is used in:
- Prevention of bother in voice
- Part of speech therapy and support of singing lessons
- Relaxation of occlusion muscles
- In gastroesophageal reflux
- Asthma on other breathing problems
The treatment lasts from 45 minutes up to 75 minutes. Usually 1-5 treatment times are needed with the exception of difficult voice and breathing problems.
Our Voice massage therapist Saila Dahlqvist-Pompeo will give you more information about the therapy.